POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Aren't complexity classes fun? : Re: Aren't complexity classes fun? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:26:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Aren't complexity classes fun?
From: Darren New
Date: 31 Jul 2008 11:13:02
Message: <4891d67e$1@news.povray.org>
Gail Shaw wrote:
> It's called the clustered index.

That's funky. Every time I ask an expert what a "clustered index" is, I
get a different definition. And I don't think they're compatible but
differing descriptions of the same concept.

I'd been told a clustered index is one in which the rows in the table
date are in physically the same order as the rows in the index. And that
that's why you can only have one clustered index for a table.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)